I hope you will get the success you are looking for from
this Members Only Website
There are two paths to success on internet .work marketing.
1. The school of hard knocks – The path of where you get beaten down. This is where you get in the game, you take action, and you learn and pay for your mistakes from your experience. Not what I would suggest, but it will lead you to where you need to go if you truly desire network marketing success and have the will power to survive.
2. The shortcut – The path of the entrepreneur. This is where you leverage the experience and the mistakes of those that have come before you. They make the mistakes and you benefit for it by learning what not to do and what to do instead. You succeed faster and than the trailblazer because you don’t have to make the same mistakes they did.
It all starts with action, that’s the key. You take persistent and consistent action towards your goal and as long as you don’t stop you WILL get there. REGARDLESS!
The only question is . . .
Do you want to get there fast or do you want to get there slow?
Do you want to get beat up along the way or do you want virtual easy button?
Here’s your shortcut to Internet network marketing success…
If you are new to Internet marketing there is somethings that you should know that 1000 of people are making a lots of money on the Internet The Real Secret To Building A High-Profit Internet Business
you work when you want don’t have to worrier about your boss giving you the push been late for work you can run your own business from home
You must know in your heart that you are a strong capable person. You already have everything you need to achieve your dreams for yourself & for your family. And my dream is to help you succeed, every step of the way.
Because there are so many opportunities and so much interest in home businesses, there are unscrupulous people looking to take advantage of the situation. It is so easy to be taken by some of these offers and products.
I know because I HAVE been taken for a ride!
I want you to succeed and be happy with your home business choices. You can be assured that at.. G.D.I ..I will steer you far away from the negative elements of this business. there are step by step video at every
stage to guide along the way and there all the tool you need to start
The Real Secret To Building A High-Profit Internet Business
My wife laughs every time she sees me doing it.
At least once or twice every week, I’ll be at my desk (or at the dining room table) with my Franklin Covey planner open and a stack of laminated checklists in hand.
“What are you doing, honey?” she calls, already knowing the answer.
“I’m planning”, I reply with a smile. She laughs and I get back to work.
She laughs because she swears I spend half of my time “planning”.
But, if you ask me how I’m able to get as much work done as I do in only 3 hours a day, I’ll point to a black Franklin Covey planner with about a dozen laminated checklists inside.
Building an Internet business is easy. Seriously. I’m not saying that it’s not complicated, because it is. I’m just saying that it’s easy to accomplish if you just have a system in place.
There’s very little in this world that can’t be accomplished with the right set of action steps in front of you.
Today, I’m going to give you such a system for building your Internet business. There are only 4 steps…
1. Decide What You Want To Do. Do you want to run an eBay(R) business? Be an affiliate marketer? Buy and sell reprint rights? Get involved in niche marketing? While all of those things will likely find their way into your plan in time, you gotta begin with one thing at a time.
My recommendation: Choose a “broad” topic you are interested in and
begin building a list of folks interested in that topic.
2. Determine A Weekly Action Plan. After you decide what you want to do, it’s time to determine how to get it done. What I do is this: I create a weekly set of action steps. That is, I have a set of things I do on Monday, on Tuesday, and so forth. Decide how many hours (as little as ONE) you want to work each day and schedule yourself a reasonable amount of things to get done in that time frame. Repeat this process week after week.
My recommendation: Begin writing ezine articles to promote your list … and affiliate programs. It’s the easiest way to get free traffic and build your list at the same time.
3. Devote Yourself To Staying On Schedule. The important thing here is to stick to it. The easiest way that I know of to make certain you develop discipline in your schedule is to NOT set unrealistic expectations. Give yourself ample time to do each day’s action step- don’t over schedule. Look for progress along the way to celebrate. Reward yourself when you’ve reached a milestone. And, remember, you’re GROWING a business. Just like physical growth, it takes time… it WILL happen if you remain committed.
My recommendation: Weave in simple activities related to the following categories – List building (ezine articles), product creation(conduct interviews or hire ghostwriters), site development (making your site convert more visitors into buyers),and education (continuing to learn new ways to grow your business).
4. Develop Additional Shortcuts. As you get better and better at working with your lists, creating products and tweaking your site, you’ll want to continue to improve your business with new ideas, strategies, tools, and resources. The key is simple: never stop learning!
My recommendation: Visit forums. Read articles. Download reports. Identify sites and resources that CONTRIBUTE to your success in educating you. You want faster results, bigger increases, automated processes, and other ways to get more accomplished and more profit, with less work involved.
Everything depends on your developing a plan and sticking to it.
And that is the REAL secret to building a high-profit Internet business!
Afraid To Take A Vacation? Put Your Business On Cruise Control
“I started my business so that I’d have freedom, but I’ve never
felt more trapped….”
I come across a statement like that at least once a day on a forum
post or in email. You start your internet business because of the
freedom of being your own boss and working on your own schedule and
then promptly sit on your hind-end for 12 hours/day EVERY DAY. No
wonder you feel burnt out. And no wonder family and friends are
feeling neglected when all you can think and talk about is your
Freedom sounds pretty miserable to me if it means freedom from fun
and the ones that I love.
Start by taking a good look at your business and getting your goals
and priorities straight. Don’t worry, it’s not nearly as
complicated as it sounds. I’ll walk you through it right now. Ready?
Grab a pen and a piece of paper or open your favorite word
processor. Divide your page into four columns.
Now you’re ready to brainstorm. Write everything down as it comes
to mind. Don’t over think this. Just start writing.
First, figure out what is working. Whatever it is. It may be one of
your websites, your e courses, a joint venture, a certain marketing
method. Where is the bulk of your money coming from, currently? (If
none yet, where do you believe will be the place where the largest
profits will come from?) Write those items in column #1 under: “Do
Second, figure out what is not bringing in money. Is it hanging out
on forums or posting classified ads to freebie sites? Is it
endlessly checking your stats, or email? What are your daily
time-suckers? Write those under column #2: “Do less”.
Third, figure out what could work better. Do you have up sells in
place? Are your websites designed to bring you cash from every
visitor? Make a list of ideas in column #3: “Improvements”. (If you
don’t know yet, don’t worry. There are plenty of ways to improve
your business as you learn and grow.)
Fourth, figure out what can be automated. Which tasks are
repetitive and boring, albeit necessary? Many of those types of
tasks can be automated with simple tools. For instance, if you’re
submitting articles to directories by hand, there are tools and
services to do that for you. Add these to column #4: “Automation”.
Now that you’re armed with your list, it’s time to get to work.
Look at your list in Column #1: “Do More”. Those are the tasks that
you should focus your energies on. It’s a good idea to tackle one
or two of the tasks on that list first thing in the morning – every
morning. Believe me, it’s much more productive than checking out
your favorite blogs or logging into twitter. And you’ll be amazed
at how much you can get done quickly when your mind is fresh.
Look at your list in Column #2: “Do Less”. These activities should
be forbidden until after you get your #1 list done, if you do them
at all. For instance, hanging out on Twitter is fun, but do not do
it until everything in column #1 is finished for the day.
Now, go back to Column #1, 3, and 4. Your “Do More”,
“Improvements”, and “Automation” lists.
Look at all of the items that are on those three lists. Now, circle
each task that you …
– Can’t Do
– Don’t Have Time to Do
– Don’t Want To Do
Those are the tasks that you’ll outsource.
Freedom means a lot of things. It means freedom to do the things
that you want to do. However, it also means freedom to NOT do
things that you really dislike doing.
For me, it’s graphics. I have outsourced all of my graphics since
2001. I don’t have the time, patience or inclination to learn how
to make my own graphics. I have more important things to do, like
write this article and then go on a bike ride with my son. Perhaps
when I get back from my bike ride, my graphics will be waiting for
me in my inbox.
Want to outsource but don’t know where to start? Nicole Dean and
Jimmy D. Brown invite you to where you’ll learn how you can get free time (and earn more money) while others run your business for you.
Start Your affiliate training programs Now
[wpforms id=”132″ title=”true” description=”true”]