You may be in love if…
One of the most common human experiences that two or more (depending
on how ambitious you are) people can share is love. But, it’s not always
easy to tell if you are in like, lust or full blown, forever loving.
With that in mind, I’ve created this list of signs that you may be crazy in love!
1. If you’ve ever stared deeply into the eyes of your significant other for more than 10 seconds without cracking up hysterically … you may be in love.
2. If every person in your life tells you that she/he’s no good and you’re mailman, pharmacist and local news station agrees, yet you think they are “just jealous” … you may be in love.
3. Guys: if you’ve taken the pictures of the other women in you’re life off the walls, like the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition posters, Playmate of the month calendar, Monster Truck Rally 2005 … you may be in love.
4. Ladies: men can produce excessive amounts of eye watering, nose burning noxious odor from almost any food or drink, and then aren’t above sharing it with others, especially at night. Knowing all this,
and you STILL want to sleep in the same bed with him … you may be in love.
5. If your significant other asks you how they look in their new retro polyester lime green outfit and you say they look hot … you may be in love…. or you have a really strong self preservation instinct.
6. Guys: if you’ve ever given up washing and waxing that new car you just bought to watch “Sleepless in Seattle” with you’re girlfriend/wife for the 20th time … you may be in love.
7. If you always remember every anniversary and birthday of your partner, and you’re not female … you may be in love.
8. If you think the underwear and socks you get for your birthday and Christmas every year is a pleasant surprise … you may be in love.
9. If you thought the Sears Tool Set and rolling cabinet you got for your birthday was great idea, and you’re not male … you may be in love.
10. If you are taken to Burger King for a romantic dinner, and that doesn’t bother you … you may be in love.
11. If you notice your local florist starts arriving at work in a limo since you became a customer … you may be in love
12. If hearing “Honey, wheres my clean underwear?” brings tears of joy to your eyes … you may be in love
But the easiest way to tell if you are in love is this: If there is no one on this planet that you would rather spend everyday of your life with than the one you are with … then you ARE in love!