15 tips To Start Internet Business
1. Find a strategic business partner. Look for ones that have the same objective. You
can trade leads, share marketing info, sell package deals, etc.
2. Create a free ebook directory on a specific topic at your web site. People will visit
your web site to read the free ebooks and may see your product ad.
3. Brand your name and business. You can easily do this by just writing articles and
4. Offer daily or weekly visitor bonuses. This will increase your repeat traffic and sales
because your visitors will visit regularly to get the visitor bonuses.
5. Start an auction on your web site. The type of auction could be related to the theme
of your site.
6. Allow people to download software or e-books from your web site at no cost. Just
ask your visitors in return if they’ll refer their friends to your web site.
7. Remember to take a little time out of your day or week to brainstorm. New ideas are
usually the difference between success and failure.
8. Create multiple streams of income with your web site. You could sell your own products,
9. Model other successful business or people. I’m not saying out right copy them, but
practice some of the same habits that have made them succeed.
10. Give your visitors compliments in your ad copy. This can earn their trust and put them
in a good mood, in return they will be easier to sell too.
11. Take risks to improve your business. Sometimes businesses don’t want to advertise
12. Include emotional words in your advertisements. Use ones like love, security, relief,
freedom, happy, satisfaction, fun, etc.
13. Ask people online to review your web site. You can use the comments you get to
14. Out source part of your workload. You’ll save on most employee costs. You could out
source your secretarial work, accounting, marketing, etc.
15. Combine a product and service together in a package deal. It could increase your sales. If
you’re selling a book, offer an hour of consulting with it.
Here is a brand new FREE way to generate website traffic for your websites.
Unlike many other services, Traffic Ad Bar uses a level ladder which generates
hits for members by using the “Daily Update Email”.
But the reason that I joined more than any other was that I can use the Traffic
Ad Bar to advertise my website completely FREE, AND reach almost everyone
on the internet!